Apply online from 10th September 2019. The closing date for new admissions for September 2020 is 15th January 2020.
To apply for a place at our school please:
- follow the guidelines here
- Click here to see our Admissions Policy
- Click here for our Supplementary Form
Northamptonshire County Council informs parents of the allocation of primary school places for September 2020. Parents who have not been allocated a place at our school have the right to an Independent Appeal hearing. Appeal forms can be obtained from the Appeals Administrator at the Peterborough Diocese Board of Education: telephone 01604 887006.
TO ALL SCHOOLS USING THE PETERBOROUGH DIOCESE ADMISSION APPEALS SERVICE IN 2020
- Thursday 16th April 2020 National Offer Day (parents informed of school allocations)
- Monday 18th May 2020 Closing date for return of Notice of Appeal forms to Diocesan office.
- Date to be confirmed Appeal hearings.